The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies is a 120-credit program that enables students to maximize transfer credits completed at regionally accredited institutions and complete a bachelor’s degree without sacrificing any professional and personal obligations. Students benefit from a concentration in interdisciplinary knowledge that is designed to make them successful within any vocation. In addition to taking online courses, students can earn credit for what they already know through prior learning assessment.
The program offers both required and elective courses to satisfy students’ individual learning interests. Course work provides a solid grounding in relevant academic theory, applied practice, and policy-making. Students complete course work in a prescribed order culminating with a capstone project. The program is attractive to professionals who possess a two-year degree and those looking for a business or management program where transfer credits can be applied.
What You Will Learn
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies program will be able to:
- demonstrate effective communication skills through oral, technologically mediated, and written communications media
- apply data information decision making and problem solving methods associated with management trends and issues
- analyze cultural environments through multicultural perspectives
- evaluate strategic, resource, and operational requirements associated with enterprise management
- apply information and Web-based technologies to enable enterprise development, growth, and sustainability
- evaluate ethical behavior and social responsibility at the personal, organizational, and societal levels
- analyze enterprise management within a global context
- A high school diploma or GED
- Be 21 years of age or older, or 18 years or older and an active member of the United States military
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education