Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration
The online MSN / Nursing Administration degree program from The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is designed to empower students to demonstrate leadership in the application of interventions and technology related to policy, research, finance, organization, hospital administration, and health care management. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Apply theories from behavioral, natural, social, and applied sciences to their nursing practice
- Use the research process to define clinical research problems with application to evidence-based practice
- Understand and apply cost analysis, strategic planning in budgeting, and marketing and forecasting across a variety of health care settings
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$444.44
Out of State Rate:$444.44
Additional Fees :$32.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $32
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,031.84
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$16,031.84
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BS in Nursing or an ADN and other baccalaureate degree plus the successful completion of Transition to Graduate Nursing course.
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended (must be submitted directly to UTRGV).
- Personal statement detailing professional goals and reasons for pursuing the graduate degree.
- Successful completion of undergraduate statistics course.
- Holding an unencumbered license as a registered nurse in their state of residence.
- Criminal background check.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.