Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Texas of the Permian Basin emphasizes training to prepare students for confident decision-making and leadership in patient care, equipping them with the knowledge and skills needed to take their careers to the next level. Coursework builds upon the registered nurse's existing education, exploring topics such as:
- Transcultural Nursing
- Quality Improvement Science
- Clinical Leadership
- Multicultural Public Health Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$297.88
Out of State Rate:$297.88
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $297.07
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN track: 31 hours
- Must hold a current RN license to practice professional nursing in Texas or other state recognized by the NCLEX-RN Council of Nursing
- Must be graduate of a professional nursing program approved by the Texas State Board of Nursing, or appropriate State Board, and the professional nursing program must be nationally accredited
- GPA requirement 2.75 Cumulative
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.