Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from The University of Texas at Tyler provides students with a convenient pathway to becoming agents of change who influence the future of healthcare. The curriculum allows students to:
- Design and implement scholarly projects that contribute to the to the improvement of healthcare and foster implementation of evidence-based research
- Focus on ensuring healthy communities through service learning activities such as statewide disaster planning and involvement in the Cancer Foundation for Life, March of Dimes, and other events
- Understand how to incorporate research findings into the development of policies pertinent to nursing and health, both nationally and internationally
- Undertake meaningful quality improvement and change projects leading to the completion of the DNP Scholarly Project
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$2,961.00
Out of State Rate:$5,817.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,766.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,902.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A master's degree from a college or university approved by a recognized national accrediting body.
- A 3-5 page paper linking professional goals to an evidence-based approach to healthcare issues emphasized in this program.
- Show proof of current license to practice professional nursing.
- Satisfactory references from three professional and/or academic colleagues.
- Official Transcripts.
- Participate in on-campus, week-long summer orientation and returning-student workshops and then complete the remainder of the program online with occasional on-campus intensives.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.