Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Texas at El Paso offers a convenient, affordable option for registered nurses aspiring to earn their BSN and advance their career. The curriculum focuses on the areas of:
- RN to BSN Role Transition
- Nursing Informatics & Technology
- Evidence-Based Research
- Nursing Leadership & Management
- Nursing in the Community
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$300.00
Out of State Rate:$300.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN completion: 30 hours
- Apply and be admitted to UTEP
- Minimum overall 2.5 GPA
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Completion of prerequisite coursework
- Hold an active, unencumbered licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the U.S
- Criminal background check
- Meet compliance requirements checklist
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.