The online Global Leadership Executive Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Organizational Consulting from The University of Texas at Dallas prepares students for organizational consulting positions in the U.S. and globally. This program offers a comprehensive overview of the content, practices, methodologies, and skills required for success in the field. You will learn about the theories, frameworks, and applications of organizational consulting interventions and how to build successful internal or external consulting practices in organizational settings.
Courses teach students to:
- Define consulting value propositions and practice brands
- Create practice strategies and supporting operating models
- Market, sell, and propose business to clients
- Understand the consulting process
- Reinforce ethics and on-going professional development
The curriculum includes modern eLearning methodologies along with interactive modules delivered online with webinars, readings, YouTube viewings, and Expert Forums.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Interview, Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Three years or more of professional business experience.