The online Global Leadership Executive Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance is designed for students interested in careers in corporate finance, investment management, or the management of financial institutions. The curriculum prepares students for these positions through courses in business administration and courses in Finance. Finance courses emphasize creative solutions to business financing problems, the development of value maximizing investment and financing strategies, and the analysis and management of fixed income and equity investments.
You are able to choose from two areas of concentration:
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Analysis of Financial Securities and Investment Portfolios
In addition, MBA courses develop the students’ ability to analyze, communicate, incorporate theory into practice, and develop decision making skills.
- Three years or more of professional business experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- GPA of 3.0 or better is preferred
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Employer agreement
- Interview with the Program Director
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges