The University of Texas at Dallas
In 1969, a bill was signed creating The University of Texas at Dallas, fulfilling a mandate to create educational opportunities in science and technology in North Texas. By law, UT Dallas offered only graduate degrees until 1975, when the addition of juniors and seniors prompted steady growth in enrollment. During that period, the university added centers and programs for brain science, aviation, management, and engineering. During the 2000s, the university expanded its teaching mission, improved its external research funding and enhanced its areas of focused excellence.
Today UT Dallas awards bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as certificates, from the following schools:
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication
- School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Naveen Jindal School of Management
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Location: 800 West Campbell Road,Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
Sector & Type: Public, Not-for-profit
- Credit for Training
- Dedicated POC
- Member of SOC
- Recognized SVO
- Yellow Ribbon
Highest Offering: Doctorate
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.