The University of Texas at Arlington offers an online Master of Public Administration degree. Students interested in pursuing management careers in the public service arena would benefit from the degree. The curriculum focuses on special challenges faced by managers in urban areas.
- Must hold a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (or a foreign equivalent)
- Official transcripts from all senior or four-year institutions attended
- GRE test scores (may be eligible for waiver)
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 based on the last 60 hours of course work
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges