The online Master of Science in Nursing Administration degree program from The University of Texas at Arlington incorporates contemporary management theory and core competencies, enabling graduates to function as nurse managers in a variety of healthcare settings. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Financial management in nursing
- Nursing leadership
- Evidence-based practice
- Nursing informatics
- Nursing management
- GRE not required for students with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Graduate School requires that the BSN come from a university that is regionally accredited. The College requires that the Nursing program be CCNE or ACEN accredited.
- Undergraduate (basic) statistics course with a minimum grade of "C".
- Probationary admission for students taking the GRE: GRE required for applicants with a 2.8-2.99 GPA with minimum score of 149 on the verbal section, 141 on the quantitative section, or 3.5 on the analytical writing section (best 2 of 3 sections).
- Applicants must possess an unencumbered RN license.
- Two years clinical experience in registered nursing strongly recommended.
- International students are required to have two years clinical experience in a United States (or equivalent) health care system.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges