Master of Science in Nursing Administration
The online Master of Science in Nursing Administration degree program from The University of Texas at Arlington incorporates contemporary management theory and core competencies, enabling graduates to function as nurse managers in a variety of healthcare settings. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Financial management in nursing
- Nursing leadership
- Evidence-based practice
- Nursing informatics
- Nursing management
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$494.44
Out of State Rate:$494.44
Additional Fees :$40.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,839.84
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,839.84
International Students Accepted:Yes
- GRE not required for students with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Graduate School requires that the BSN come from a university that is regionally accredited. The College requires that the Nursing program be CCNE or ACEN accredited.
- Undergraduate (basic) statistics course with a minimum grade of "C".
- Probationary admission for students taking the GRE: GRE required for applicants with a 2.8-2.99 GPA with minimum score of 149 on the verbal section, 141 on the quantitative section, or 3.5 on the analytical writing section (best 2 of 3 sections).
- Applicants must possess an unencumbered RN license.
- Two years clinical experience in registered nursing strongly recommended.
- International students are required to have two years clinical experience in a United States (or equivalent) health care system.
Residents of these states are not eligible to enroll in this program: Alaska, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.