Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with Math Studies
Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with Math Studies Coming Soon...
Delivery Format:100% Online
- GRE quantitative score of 400 on quantitative and 500 on verbal section of the GRE for tests taken on or before July 31, 2011; GRE score of 140 on quantitative and 153 on verbal sections for tests taken on or after August 1, 2011.
- 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework and a 3.0 average on all graduate work
Applicants with GRE scores less than 400 on the quantitative and 500 on the verbal sections for tests taken on or before July 31, 2011 and GRE scores less than 140 on the quantitative and less than 153 on the verbal sections for tests taken after August 1, 2011 will be considered for probationary admission on the basis of the following:
- 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework AND a 3.0 average on all graduate work
- Professionally relevant experience
- Writing sample evaluated by the COEHP Graduate
- Studies Committee. When available, the GRE writing sample will be required for probationary admission.
- Terms of Probation upon Acceptance: All students admitted under probation status will be required to earn a 3.0 GPA during the first 12 hours of graduate coursework in the program, with no grade lower than a "B."
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.