The University of Montana seeks to lead as a globally focused public research university that serves the state, nation and world. Intrinsic to its mission are the underlying values of diversity, sustainability, leadership and engagement. These essential values underpin the preparation of graduates and contributions to society in the 21st century through high-impact teaching, research, creative scholarship and service.
The University of Montana is a comprehensive university offering degrees at all levels, as well as certificates and licensures, many of which can be earned completely online. UM is made up of the following colleges and schools:
- College of Humanities and Sciences
- College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences
- Missoula College
- Phyllis J. Washington College of Education Human Sciences
- W.A. Franke College of Forestry and Conservation
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- School of Extended and Lifelong Learning
- Bitterroot College
- Davidson Honors College
- Graduate School
- School of Business Administration
- School of Journalism
- Alexander Blewett III School of Law
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Sector Of Institution:Public, 4-year or above
Religious Affiliation:Not applicable
Highest Level Of Offering:Doctor's degree
Adult Age Enrollments:4,714
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.