Master of Science in Health Informatics
The University of Findlay
UF offers the online MS in Health Informatics. This degree will boost your skills and knowledge of information systems, informatics principles and information technology as it is applied to the continuum of health care delivery.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Health Informatics
- Introduction to Clinical Information Systems
- Database Systems for Health Care
- Research Methods in Informatics
- Healthcare Delivery Outcomes
The curriculum fosters the development of critical thinking, problem-solving and scholarship; emphasizes the importance of self-directed, life-long learning to promote change in the profession; and encourages leadership.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Submission of official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or have a minimum cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale associated with a previous master's degree. program.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission