The online Doctor of Education program prepares teachers and educators who are passionate about changing the practice of education. The curriculum teaches participants to plan strategically and communicate effectively in the modern world and think critically about the impact of policy and decisions through conducting research. Graduates are prepared for careers such as school, district or program administrators; college administrators; college professors; social and community service managers; and preschool and childcare center administrators.
- Possess a master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Two letters of recommendation
- Submit official transcripts
- Interview (face-to-face or online)
Program requires a three-day summer institute on campus.
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission