Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from The University of Alabama provides a convenient pathway for registered nurses to pursue their BSN and MSN, allowing them to gain the knowledge and skills required for career advancement. Students may choose one of two options based on their personal interests and professional goals:
- Case Management Leadership
- Clinical Nurse Leader
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- BSN Tuition (12 credits): $355
- MSN Tuition (38 credits): $375
Total Cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,510.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,510.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Unencumbered RN license in the United States
- Graduate from an ACEN accredited associate's degree program or from a diploma nursing program
- Completion of the lower-division requirements (core curriculum) with a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in lower-division courses
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 grading scale) for the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate work
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.