Master of Science in Nursing / Case Management
The University of Alabama
The online MSN / Case Management degree program from The University of Alabama provides students with the knowledge and skills required to assume leadership positions in healthcare administration and to coordinate and administer case management services at the macrosystems level. Graduates are prepared to work closely with patients and their families to develop long-term healthcare plans that consider patients' preferences and goals.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- GPA of at least 3.0 overall based on 4.0 grading scale or a 3.0 for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate work
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a regionally accredited school of nursing
- Current unencumbered RN licensure in a state currently approved for admission
The University of Alabama, the state of Alabama’s oldest public university, is a senior comprehensive doctoral-level institution. The University was established by constitutional provision under statutory mandates and authorizations in 1819. Its mission is “to advance the intellectual and social condition of the people of the state through quality programs of teaching, research and service.”
UA offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degrees from the following schools and colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication & Information Sciences
- College of Community Health Sciences
- College of Continuing Studies
- Culverhouse College of Commerce
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- Graduate School
- Honors College
- College of Human Environmental Sciences
- Law School
- Capstone College of Nursing
- School of Social Work
In addition, degrees at all levels may be earned online through the department of Distance Education.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.