Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
Both recent and experienced nurses with an Associate Degree of Nursing or Associate of Science in Nursing can take advantage of our RN-to-MSN program option, which leads to the completion of both a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Master of Science in Nursing.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- BSN Courses (6 credits): $625
- MSN Courses (48 credits): $1,295
- Registration Fee (per semester): $35
Total cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$66,190.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$66,190.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- ADN from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Current RN license
- Current CPR certification
- Completion of all prerequisite coursework
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The program currently does not accept applications from prospective students living in Louisiana.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.