Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from The George Washington University builds on students' associate degree coursework and specific requirements for general education courses, providing advanced knowledge and skills beyond the clinical aspects of nursing. Students receive a solid foundation in:
- Evidence-based practice
- Patient safety and health care quality
- Nursing leadership and policy
Graduates are prepared to advance their careers and take on leadership roles in the field of nursing.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$628.89
Out of State Rate:$628.89
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
The RN to BSN program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 credits, including 15 Portfolio Review credits
- Applicants must have demonstrated academic excellence (with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale)
- Hold an ADN from an accredited institution of higher education
- Have a license to practice as an RN in your state
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized to accept residents of LA, ND, NY, & AL.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.