Master of Science in Health Sciences / Clinical & Translational Research
The Master of Science in Health Science (MSHS) and Graduate Certificate in Clinical and Translational Research and the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Practice provide high quality education to researcher professionals through the use of a creative and innovative online format. The program was developed as a component of the Clinical and Translational Science Award granted to Children’s National Health System and The George Washington University. It prepares graduates to meet the needs of a more “translational” approach to research.
The curriculum includes a combination of courses focused on translational, interdisciplinary and health care research and leadership. Thus, the MSHS and Graduate Certificate will equip research professionals with the knowledge and skills to fill any number of clinical and translational research professions from funded scientist, clinical personnel, and those who mediate for better policy about health.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,125.00
Out of State Rate:$1,125.00
Additional Fees :$230.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $35
- Student Association Fee (per credit hour): $2.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$40,730.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$40,730.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Two (2) recommendations.
- Transcripts required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Transcripts must be forwarded in their original sealed envelopes.
- In an essay of 250 to 500 words, describe your reasons for undertaking study in the Health Sciences at The George Washington University.
- Bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.