The online MSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management program from the George Washington University prepares you to lead clinical operations across multiple health service delivery systems. You’ll learn to improve communications, lead quality improvement efforts, and conduct data analysis for strategic organizational development.
MSHS IN CLINICAL OPERATIONS AND HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Prepare for PMP Exam: Students will be prepared with the knowledge and skills to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, an important industry-recognized certification for operations and product managers.
- Mentorship and Practicum Experience: The curriculum offers you exposure to real-world business challenges through case studies, mentoring, and practicum experience.
- No On-Campus Residency: The MSHS does not require an on-campus residency or practicum.
- No GRE Required: GW’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences programs do not require a GRE for admissions.
Graduates of this program gain the skills and experience necessary to pursue a variety of career options including:
- Director of clinical operations
- Clinical manager
- Clinical supervisor
- Vice president of operations
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to providing students and their families with the information they need to navigate and understand the financial aid process. FAFSA Federal ID: 001444
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
The George Washington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)