GW’s Online Master of Science program in Systems Engineering is designed to help professionals in IT, analytics, and other technical fields supervise technical development and implementation processes from start to finish while maintaining high performance well into the future. The program provides students with a thorough understanding of technical skills like axiomatic design and system analysis while also offering in-depth insight into project management and leadership techniques.
A systems engineer may design subsystems and integrate them to form and test systems, simulate designs and assess them for quality conformity, and many other tasks. The coursework you will take as part of this degree in SE provides skills that are applicable to a variety of careers in the technology sector and you will explore a large variety of systems, learning the ways in which they interact and how you can optimize their performance.
- Minimum grade point average of B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- Grade of B- or better in two college calculus courses
- Be adequately prepared in calculus and probability/statistics concepts
- Received a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a physical science, mathematics, computer science, business administration, or information technology from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education