GW’s Online Master of Science program in Engineering Management is designed for the technical manager who needs a broad education to keep an organization operating efficiently and working ahead of its competitors. GW’s Master of Science in Engineering Management program provides you with an advanced education in the most current management techniques for technological and scientific organizations.
Bridging the gap between engineering and management, the coursework you will take as part of this degree explores such areas as management of technology, product and process, and quality control to supplement broader courses in organizational management, operations, marketing, and finance. Applying the principles of EM enables students like you to work and lead effectively in the business environment. A degree in EM provides a technical-based alternative to traditional business degrees.
- Minimum grade point average of B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- Grade of B- or better in two college calculus courses
- Be adequately prepared in calculus and probability/statistics concepts
- Received a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a physical science, mathematics, computer science, business administration, or information technology from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education