The GW Healthcare MBA is delivered 100% online and taught by world renowned faculty who bring both healthcare and business experiences. The candidates are healthcare professionals seeking success in the boardroom, an entrepreneurial venture, policy, in both the private and nonprofit sectors. Whether you are a practicing physician or administrator, pharmacist or pharmaceutical executive, business professional, nurse, healthcare director or manager, scientist or dentist, this program is designed to teach the basics of business management while challenging students to think strategically about the impacts of their decisions as a healthcare professional.
The curriculum consists of core business courses and healthcare focused electives to help students develop the business skills and leadership expertise needed in today’s healthcare setting. As part of the program, students have the option to also complete one of six graduate certificates from the School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of professional work experience with some experience in the healthcare field is strongly preferred
- Applicants who have not completed a degree in the U.S. or in a TOEFL exempt country must submit TOEFL scores
- Statement of objectives and goals
- GMAT or GRE (candidates with 3 to 5 years of professional full-time work experience may apply for a waiver)
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or CV
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education