Master of Science in Health Sciences / Regulatory Affairs
The George Washington University
The George Washington University's (GW) School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers two online programs in Regulatory Affairs: a Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS), and a Graduate Certificate.
Both the online masters and graduate certificate programs prepare scientists and regulatory professionals to manage the key elements of the regulatory process. The rigorous curriculum focuses on regulatory strategy, regulatory guidance, regulatory compliance, legal and ethical issues, processes for product development and the business and political components of regulation in clinical research, all while reinforcing the science behind the methods.
- Global Perspective: Gain multi-faceted skills needed in today's local markets and abroad.
- Interdisciplinary Approach: Graduate with expert knowledge of regulatory strategies from the combined practices from law, health and business.
- Extensive Networking Opportunities: Engage with a rich, global network of professionals who are actively shaping regulatory policy.
- Practitioner Faculty: Learn from former FDA officials and renowned industry insiders.
- Applied Curriculum: Study a curriculum designed by industry experts in research, development and health care regulation.
- Flexible Learning Environment: Benefit from the flexibility and freedom to complete your two-year degree while maintaining personal and professional commitments.
GW's online Master of Science in Health Science (MSHS) in Regulatory Affairs program consists of 36 credits hours to be completed over two years. The graduate certificate in Regulatory Affairs consists of five core courses and one research course and can be completed in two years.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended.
- Recommendation letter(s).
- Statement of Purpose.
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. This location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities GW provides to students. GW's legacy of preparing leaders who create positive change begins with connecting them to the leaders of today.
Washington, D.C., isn't just where the George Washington University (GW) is located; it's what distinguishes the connections and opportunities we provide.
Located at the hub of international science, health policy and business, GW links you to renowned experts and institutions in the field through our program faculty and industry collaborators. Our programs are designed around emerging fields in cooperation with leading agencies, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), and are led by active experts in the field. Connect with and learn from these authoritative health care leaders in programs on the forefront of industry trends.
GW's online programs are designed to give you immediate added value within your current organization while preparing you for advancement into more specialized roles upon completion. The flexible structure of an online degree allows you to maintain your personal and professional commitments while making prominent industry connections. Gain the knowledge and skills to create positive change in our ever-evolving health care system.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.