The George Washington University
Master of Science in Health Sciences / Regulatory Affairs
The George Washington University's (GW) School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers two online programs in Regulatory Affairs: a Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS), and a Graduate Certificate.
Both the online masters and graduate certificate programs prepare scientists and regulatory professionals to manage the key elements of the regulatory process. The rigorous curriculum focuses on regulatory strategy, regulatory guidance, regulatory compliance, legal and ethical issues, processes for product development and the business and political components of regulation in clinical research, all while reinforcing the science behind the methods.
- Global Perspective: Gain multi-faceted skills needed in today's local markets and abroad.
- Interdisciplinary Approach: Graduate with expert knowledge of regulatory strategies from the combined practices from law, health and business.
- Extensive Networking Opportunities: Engage with a rich, global network of professionals who are actively shaping regulatory policy.
- Practitioner Faculty: Learn from former FDA officials and renowned industry insiders.
- Applied Curriculum: Study a curriculum designed by industry experts in research, development and health care regulation.
- Flexible Learning Environment: Benefit from the flexibility and freedom to complete your two-year degree while maintaining personal and professional commitments.
GW's online Master of Science in Health Science (MSHS) in Regulatory Affairs program consists of 36 credits hours to be completed over two years. The graduate certificate in Regulatory Affairs consists of five core courses and one research course and can be completed in two years.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$870.00
Out of State Rate:$870.00
Additional Fees :$230.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $35
- Student Association Fee (per credit hour): $2.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,550.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,550.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended.
- Recommendation letter(s).
- Statement of Purpose.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.