Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Affairs
The George Washington University
The online Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Affairs is an 18 credit-hour program offered through the George Washington University's School of Medicine and Health Sciences to teach working professionals the relevant, critical skills and knowledge they need to become regulatory affairs leaders.
Developed in collaboration with regulatory affairs professionals in governmental agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Institutes for Health (NIH), this program integrates global regulatory strategy across the curriculum to equip graduates as business leaders in regulatory strategy locally and abroad.
Why Students Choose GW's Online Regulatory Affairs Graduate Certificate?
- Transferable to the Master's Program: Opportunity to transfer all 18 credits and advance to the Master's program.
- Flexible Learning Environment: Flexible online program created for working professionals looking for career advancement.
- Applied Curriculum: Hands-on curriculum designed by industry experts in research, development and healthcare regulation.
- Extensive Networking Opportunities: Immersed in a rich, global network of professionals who are actively shaping regulatory policy.
- Global Perspective: Multi-faceted program with foundations in both domestic and international regulatory affairs.
- Interdisciplinary Approach: Built on the combined practices from law, science, and business in regulatory strategies.
- Practitioner Faculty: Students learn from experienced governmental officials and renowned industry leaders.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Two (2) recommendations must be submitted with your application. Generic recommendations provided by career or placement offices will be accepted only if they provide all essential information requested on the GW recommendation form. Recommendations will not be accepted from friends or family members.
- Transcripts required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Transcripts must be forwarded in their original sealed envelopes.
- In an essay of 250 to 500 words, describe your reasons for undertaking study in the Health Sciences at The George Washington University.
- Relevant clinical research experience or health science experience.
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. This location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities GW provides to students. GW's legacy of preparing leaders who create positive change begins with connecting them to the leaders of today.
Washington, D.C., isn't just where the George Washington University (GW) is located; it's what distinguishes the connections and opportunities we provide.
Located at the hub of international science, health policy and business, GW links you to renowned experts and institutions in the field through our program faculty and industry collaborators. Our programs are designed around emerging fields in cooperation with leading agencies, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), and are led by active experts in the field. Connect with and learn from these authoritative health care leaders in programs on the forefront of industry trends.
GW's online programs are designed to give you immediate added value within your current organization while preparing you for advancement into more specialized roles upon completion. The flexible structure of an online degree allows you to maintain your personal and professional commitments while making prominent industry connections. Gain the knowledge and skills to create positive change in our ever-evolving health care system.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.