Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Educational Technology
Guide the Future of Learning
Gain the foundational knowledge and skills required to be an effective leader in an Educational Technology environment with a Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Educational Technology from the George Washington University (GW).
Offered entirely online, this educational technology certificate is ideal for those who are already in leadership positions, but who lack formal instruction in educational technology, and those who aspire to become leaders in an Educational Technology environment. It gives you a comprehensive focus on software and hardware systems, their evaluation and strategic tools and techniques for successful implementation. It will prepare you to be a more effective leader in educational technology with application across broad learning environments.
Leadership in Educational Technology Certificate Curriculum:
The Certificate in Leadership in Educational Technology consists of 18-credit hours and can be completed in 1.5 years. Should you wish to pursue the Graduate Certificate, you can transfer credit hours into the Master's program.
GW's online certificate will prepare you with the foundational theories, principles, models, tools and understanding of educational technology to design policy and integrate the use of technology into your organization's learning practices. Applied coursework enables you to integrate coursework into your current professional activities and actively engage with other professionals developing learning programs.
Students who complete the Leadership in Educational Technology Certificate will:
- Apply foundational leadership principles & theories to learning activities in their work place.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively lead the use and implementation of educational technology in a learning environment.
- Demonstrate and apply a comprehensive knowledge of numerous theories, principles, models, tools, and techniques associated with leadership and policy making in Educational Technology.
- Demonstrate their capacity to successfully be a leader in an Educational Technology environment.
Other Educational Technology Programs Offered:
In addition to our online Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Educational Technology, we also offer an online Master's in Educational Technology Leadership and other online graduate certificates with a number of specializations within the field. These include:
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Graduate Certificate in Integrating Technology into Education
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
- Graduate Certificate in Training and Educational Technology
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$850.00
Out of State Rate:$850.00
Additional Fees :$349.50
Fees Overview :
- Student Association Fee (per credit): $2.75
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,649.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$15,649.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Two (2) recommendations.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be uploaded to your online application. Official transcripts are required only of applicants who are offered admission.
- In an essay of 250 to 500 words, state your purpose in undertaking graduate study at The George Washington University, describing your academic objectives, research interests, and career plans.
- A resumé is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.