Set yourself on a path to transform the way students learn with a Graduate Certificate in Integrating Technology into Education from the George Washington University (GW). This certificate builds on your foundational skills as an educator, instructional supervisor or a similar background and helps you develop the knowledge and skills needed to effectively integrate technology into your coursework and classrooms.
Ideal for educators who are already in leadership positions but may lack the formal training in educational technology, the program combines leadership skills with the ability to successfully incorporate technology into educational settings.
Available completely online, this certificate will impart the theories, standards, technologies and techniques to apply coursework directly to your educational setting. You will also have the opportunity to engage other professionals in the process of integrating technology into their professional education setting.
Integrating Technology into Education Certificate Curriculum:
The Certificate in Integrating Technology into Education consists of 18 credit hours and can be completed in 1.5 years. Should you wish to pursue the Graduate Certificate, you can transfer credit hours into the Master's program.
With application that spans public and private sectors, K-12 and higher education, this certificate will prepare you design, develop, assess and manage the use of instructional technology in varied educational settings.
Students who complete the Integrating Technology into Education Certificate will:
- Apply foundational instructional design principles for integrating technology within their professional educational settings
- Demonstrate an ability to apply, manage, and evaluate theories, standards, technologies, and techniques for integrating technology within their professional educational settings.
- Design, develop, and evaluate the application of technology in their professional educational settings
- Develop a plan for managing the integration of technology in their professional educational settings
Other Educational Technology Programs Offered:
In addition to this online certificate program, GW also offers an online Master's in Educational Technology Leadership and other online graduate certificates with a number of specializations within the field. These include:
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Education Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
- Graduate Certificate in Training and Educational Technology
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent