Graduate Certificate in Integrating Technology into Education
The George Washington University
Innovate Learning in Your School
Set yourself on a path to transform the way students learn with a Graduate Certificate in Integrating Technology into Education from the George Washington University (GW). This certificate builds on your foundational skills as an educator, instructional supervisor or a similar background and helps you develop the knowledge and skills needed to effectively integrate technology into your coursework and classrooms.
Ideal for educators who are already in leadership positions but may lack the formal training in educational technology, the program combines leadership skills with the ability to successfully incorporate technology into educational settings.
Available completely online, this certificate will impart the theories, standards, technologies and techniques to apply coursework directly to your educational setting. You will also have the opportunity to engage other professionals in the process of integrating technology into their professional education setting.
Integrating Technology into Education Certificate Curriculum:
The Certificate in Integrating Technology into Education consists of 18 credit hours and can be completed in 1.5 years. Should you wish to pursue the Graduate Certificate, you can transfer credit hours into the Master's program.
With application that spans public and private sectors, K-12 and higher education, this certificate will prepare you design, develop, assess and manage the use of instructional technology in varied educational settings.
Students who complete the Integrating Technology into Education Certificate will:
- Apply foundational instructional design principles for integrating technology within their professional educational settings
- Demonstrate an ability to apply, manage, and evaluate theories, standards, technologies, and techniques for integrating technology within their professional educational settings.
- Design, develop, and evaluate the application of technology in their professional educational settings
- Develop a plan for managing the integration of technology in their professional educational settings
Other Educational Technology Programs Offered:
In addition to this online certificate program, we also offer an online Master's in Educational Technology Leadership and other online graduate certificates with a number of specializations within the field. These include:
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Education Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
- Graduate Certificate in Training and Educational Technology
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Two (2) recommendations.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be uploaded to your online application. Official transcripts are required only of applicants who are offered admission.
- In an essay of 250 to 500 words, state your purpose in undertaking graduate study at The George Washington University, describing your academic objectives, research interests, and career plans.
- A resumé is required.
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. This location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities GW provides to students. GW's legacy of preparing leaders who create positive change begins with connecting them to the leaders of today.
Washington, D.C., isn't just where the George Washington University (GW) is located; it's what distinguishes the connections and opportunities we provide.
Located at the hub of international science, health policy and business, GW links you to renowned experts and institutions in the field through our program faculty and industry collaborators. Our programs are designed around emerging fields in cooperation with leading agencies, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), and are led by active experts in the field. Connect with and learn from these authoritative health care leaders in programs on the forefront of industry trends.
GW's online programs are designed to give you immediate added value within your current organization while preparing you for advancement into more specialized roles upon completion. The flexible structure of an online degree allows you to maintain your personal and professional commitments while making prominent industry connections. Gain the knowledge and skills to create positive change in our ever-evolving health care system.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.