Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Administration
The George Washington University's (GW) online Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Administration will prepare students to be strategic leaders who drive success for their health care and research organizations. The 18-credit hour graduate certificate will strengthen students' career prospects while developing management skills for clinical research administration. All courses in the clinical research certificate program are transferable to the MSHS, so students can seamlessly matriculate into the Master's in Clinical Research Administration.
GW's high-quality and innovative curriculum is aligned with the eight published Competency Domains for the Clinical Research Professional as identified by the Joint Task Force for Clinical Trial Competency.
Eight competency domains:
1. Scientific Concepts and Research Design
2. Ethical and Participant Safety Considerations
3. Medicines Development and Regulation
4. Clinical Trials Operations (GCPs)
5. Study and Site Management
6. Data Management and Informatics
7. Leadership and Professionalism
8. Communication and Teamwork
Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Administration program, students will:
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of the clinical, regulatory and business requirements in the planning and conduct of a clinical trial.
- Integrate research design principles with scientific, medical, regulatory and commercial requirements by creating clinical development plan sections to provide adequate benefit to risk assessments in the development of a new investigational product.
- Evaluate the importance of assuring data integrity in a clinical trial and in the preparation of various clinical/regulatory documents through professional assignments such as quality checking a clinical study report.
- Formulate strategies to address ethical and cultural considerations for effective and compliant domestic or international clinical trial conduct, in relation to key areas such as human subjects' protection, subject recruitment/retention, data integrity and risk assessment.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$870.00
Out of State Rate:$870.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $35
- Student Association Fee (per credit hour): $2.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,810.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$15,810.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Two (2) recommendations.
- Transcripts required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Transcripts must be forwarded in their original sealed envelopes.
- In an essay of 250 to 500 words, describe your reasons for undertaking study in the Health Sciences at The George Washington University.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.