The online Graduate Certificate in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management from GWU provides the foundational knowledge and tools to lead projects and operations within the complex world of healthcare delivery.
- Earn Credits towards GW’s Master’s Program: All credits you complete in this certificate will be eligible for transfer into the MSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management program.
- Flexibility and Convenience: With flexible online courses and no residency requirement, you can fit your degree into your schedule.
- Practice-Based Faculty: Learn from seasoned professionals within the field of clinical operations.
- No GRE Required: The School of Medicine and Health Sciences programs do not require a GRE for admissions.
Graduates of this certificate gain the skills and experience necessary to pursue a variety of career options including:
- Clinical Operations Associate
- Clinical Consultant
- Clinical Quality Specialist
- Operations Manager/Specialist
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to providing students and their families with the information they need to navigate and understand the financial aid process. FAFSA Federal ID: 001444
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
The George Washington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Requires previous work experience