Survivors of traumatic brain injuries often face a long road to recovery and a new way of life. With a Graduate Certificate in Brain Injury focusing on Educational and Transition Services, you will be able to help these individuals and their families navigate complex schooling and life transition needs.
The program combines online coursework with in-person field activities in your local area. Students can benefit from these real-world experiences to become familiar with needs and resources in their community. Classes examine topics in assessment, instruction, service models, and interagency collaboration to benefit individuals with brain injuries.
Courses in this online rehabilitation therapy program include:
- Introduction to Brain Injury: Programs, Policies, and Resources
- Instructional Methods and Strategies in SPED
- Brain Function and Impact of Brain Injury on Learning and Education Instruction, Services, and Collaboration
- Interdisciplinary and Interagency Services Coordination
- Family Partnerships for Systems Change
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
The George Washington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent