Accelerate your career with the George Washington University's dual-degree BSHS and MSHS in Clinical Research Administration program. Combine the work of earning your BSHS and MSHS and save time on your path to a career in health care. With the skills you'll gain in this online clinical research administration program, you'll be ready to participate in clinical trial conduct that protects patients through addressing ethical and legal considerations in product development and contribute to innovative medical research.
- BSHS total credit hours: 120 undergraduate credits*
- MSHS total credit hours: 27 graduate credits
- BSHS total number of courses: 20 undergraduate courses**
- MSHS total number of courses: 9 graduate courses
- Program completion: 3-4 years
- Residency requirements: No on-campus residency or practicum
*Students may transfer up to 60 credits from a prior institution. Students must complete at least 60 credit hours of GW coursework.
**Not including any courses required to meet the general education or advanced standing requirement
The bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer requirements. Undergraduate and graduate degrees will be conferred sequentially, with the BSHS awarded upon completion of 120 credits. The MSHS is awarded following completion of an additional 27 credits of graduate coursework including one elective course.
- Verification of high school graduation or completion of GED unless already have an earned associate’s degree or higher
- 3.3 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale
- Students must have earned 45 – 60 transferable college level coursework
- A written personal statement
- Please include a 250-500 word essay
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from every school attended
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education