Protect future patients as you work on the forefront of treatment research with the online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) in Clinical Research Administration degree from the George Washington University (GW). This program will teach you the basics of clinical trials and how to develop and enforce protocol to ensure medical products, medications, and new therapeutic treatments follow the established law. You'll learn to understand the phases of drug and device development, FDA regulations, the informed consent process, and all other aspects of clinical trials.
The bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Must have 60 credits of transferable coursework
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Official transcript from every college and university you attended
- Resume (waived for military applicants)
- One letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education