Learn what it takes to run a clinically effective, cost-efficient health care delivery system. The George Washington University's (GW) online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management teaches you the ins and outs of how to manage teams across many departments while improving overall patient care and safety. You'll learn to lead quality improvement efforts, examine technological tools, and facilitate strategic development throughout health care systems.
Why GW's online BSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management?
- Graduate in two years: Transfer up to 60 credit hours from previous college credits earned at a regionally accredited institution
- 21st-century learning: Demand for leaders with strong-systems thinking is here, learn to optimize health care operations by seeing the big picture of health care delivery
- GW prestige 100% online: Earn a GW degree and join a proud group of alumni without moving your entire life to Washington, D.C
The bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Must have 60 credits of transferable coursework
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Official transcript from every college and university you attended
- Resume (waived for military applicants)
- One letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education