The online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) in Biomedical Informatics program prepares you to facilitate innovation in the health care field. This degree-completion program explores the latest in data science and informatics systems, so you can design evidence-based solutions for complex clinical and public health issues.
Upon completion, you'll emerge ready to apply data analysis principles to support greater patient engagement and outcomes in a variety of health care settings.
Why GW's online BSHS in Biomedical Informatics?
- First-of-Its-Kind Program: GW's biomedical informatics program is the first in the country to prepare undergraduate students in this growing field
- Solve Real-World Issues: Solve real public health issues with an interdisciplinary team of students and professionals at medical facilities in the D.C. area
- Cutting-Edge Curriculum: Explore innovative methods and tools that harness the power of data, and demonstrate your new skills in a hands-on internship or capstone project
The bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Must have 60 credits of transferable coursework
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Official transcript from every college and university you attended
- Resume (waived for military applicants)
- One letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education