The George Washington University
Post-Graduate APRN Certificate / Palliative Care
The online Post-Graduate APRN Certificate / Palliative Care program from The George Washington University prepares nurses to become specialists and leaders in:
- Disease modifying care
- Pain and symptom management
- Attention to highest quality of life possible
- Compassionate end-of-life care
Graduates of this program may be eligible to sit for the National Board Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurse's credentialing exam as Palliative Care Nurse Practitioners.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,295.00
Out of State Rate:$1,295.00
Additional Fees :$105.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,645.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$15,645.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Master of Science in Nursing (APRN or CNS role) from a regionally accredited university with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- or current enrollment or acceptance into a GW Nursing MSN or DNP nurse practitioner track
- Current RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized to accept residents of LA, ND, NY, & AL.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.