Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The College of Saint Scholastica
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The College of Saint Scholastica is designed for the associate degree or diploma RN who seeks a bachelor's degree in nursing for career advancement. Building upon students' previous education and experience as registered nurses, the curriculum provides the expanded knowledge and skills required to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Improve skills in health promotion, cultural competence, information technology, and holistic nursing intervention
- Prepare for leadership roles requiring greater responsibility and authority within a clinical setting
- Advocate for rural populations and other groups with greater healthcare needs
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 128 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN track: 46 credits
- Current registered nurse license from at least one state; eligibility for licensure in Minnesota
- Associate's degree with a major in nursing from an accredited college
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 or higher
Minnesota has border recognition for nurses that reside in, and hold a license in one of the bordering states (North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, or Wisconsin). The candidate can practice in Minnesota without a Minnesota license. RNs residing outside of this area should seek approval from the school and their home state prior to enrollment.
Since 1912, The College of St. Scholastica has been preparing students for a life of purpose, in addition to economic gain, by emphasizing the Catholic Benedictine values it was founded on. St. Scholastica is an independent private college with locations across Minnesota, including our original campus in Duluth, plus a new presence in Arizona with programs in Mesa and Phoenix. St. Scholastica operates within this mission statement: "Shaped by the Catholic Benedictine heritage, The College of St. Scholastica provides intellectual and moral preparation for responsible living and meaningful work."
Students can earn bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate certificates, from the following academic schools:
- School of Arts and Letters
- School of Business and Technology
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Sciences
Several bachelor's degree programs are available in fully online formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.