The College of Saint Scholastica
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The College of Saint Scholastica is designed for the associate degree or diploma RN who seeks a bachelor's degree in nursing for career advancement. Building upon students' previous education and experience as registered nurses, the curriculum provides the expanded knowledge and skills required to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Improve skills in health promotion, cultural competence, information technology, and holistic nursing intervention
- Prepare for leadership roles requiring greater responsibility and authority within a clinical setting
- Advocate for rural populations and other groups with greater healthcare needs
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$415.00
Out of State Rate:$415.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 128 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN track: 46 credits
- Current registered nurse license from at least one state; eligibility for licensure in Minnesota
- Associate's degree with a major in nursing from an accredited college
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 or higher
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Minnesota has border recognition for nurses that reside in, and hold a license in one of the bordering states (North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, or Wisconsin). The candidate can practice in Minnesota without a Minnesota license. RNs residing outside of this area should seek approval from the school and their home state prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.