The College of Saint Scholastica offers the online Graduate Certificate in Project Management. This certificate is designed for professionals seeking increased knowledge and experience with project management processes and techniques.
The following courses make up the program:
- Leadership Communications
- Project Management Essentials I
- Project Management Essentials II
- Strategic Decision Making
These courses cover topics related to writing and communications, leadership, basic project management practices, and strategic decision making.
- B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Have a minimum of two years full time work experience in any field
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission