Graduate Certificate in Nursing Informatics
The College of Saint Scholastica
The online Graduate Certificate in Nursing Informatics program from The College of Saint Scholastica is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to effectively store, retrieve, manage, and transform patient data with the goal of positively affecting patient outcomes. Coursework focuses on making informatics usable by showing students how to apply best practices to systems and daily processes, and offers an in-depth study of:
- Computerized health information systems
- Data and knowledge management
- Process improvement and workflow redesign
- Human-computer interactions
- Privacy and security issues
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Current, active RN license, within a state or territory of the United States.
- BA/BS degree in nursing or BA/BS degree in a relevant field, from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 on required transcripts.
Since 1912, The College of St. Scholastica has been preparing students for a life of purpose, in addition to economic gain, by emphasizing the Catholic Benedictine values it was founded on. St. Scholastica is an independent private college with locations across Minnesota, including our original campus in Duluth, plus a new presence in Arizona with programs in Mesa and Phoenix. St. Scholastica operates within this mission statement: "Shaped by the Catholic Benedictine heritage, The College of St. Scholastica provides intellectual and moral preparation for responsible living and meaningful work."
Students can earn bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate certificates, from the following academic schools:
- School of Arts and Letters
- School of Business and Technology
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Sciences
Several bachelor's degree programs are available in fully online formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.