Graduate Certificate in Nursing Informatics
The online Graduate Certificate in Nursing Informatics program from The College of Saint Scholastica is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to effectively store, retrieve, manage, and transform patient data with the goal of positively affecting patient outcomes. Coursework focuses on making informatics usable by showing students how to apply best practices to systems and daily processes, and offers an in-depth study of:
- Computerized health information systems
- Data and knowledge management
- Process improvement and workflow redesign
- Human-computer interactions
- Privacy and security issues
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$638.00
Out of State Rate:$638.00
Additional Fees :$334.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Services Fee (per semester): $99
- Technology Fee (per semester): $68
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$11,818.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$11,818.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current, active RN license, within a state or territory of the United States.
- BA/BS degree in nursing or BA/BS degree in a relevant field, from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 on required transcripts.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.