The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers the Ph.D. in International Psychology, a program that offers the distinct feature of two real-world training opportunities in addition to the required field experience. The International Psychology online program establishes a firm understanding in the interconnectivity of a global systems, preparing graduates to assume leadership positions in multinational organizations.
Future employment opportunities may include:
- Government agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
- International businesses
- World Bank/World Health Organization
- Inter-American Development Bank
- American Red Cross/Red Crescent
- Three or more years of work experience is preferred
- A master’s degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official college/university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
Programs required two residency sessions.