The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Doctorate program offers online studies to nontraditional students. Earn a Doctor of Philosophy in International Psychology with a concentration in Trauma Services through a flexible and accessible format. Full-time studies will dive into topics such as:
- Prevention and preparedness training
- Self-care strategies
- Mental Health Interventions
Students of this program work in cohort groups, enhancing skills in teamwork and leadership. Graduates will find pursuable or advanced pathways in nonprofit, government, education, and areas which reach a global scale, including embassies and international organizations. The Chicago School offers opportunities to study in international locations to enhance student’s experience with real-world applications of advanced knowledge.
- Three or more years of work experience is preferred
- A master’s degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official college/university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
Programs required two residency sessions.