Earn an online Doctor of Philosophy degree in Business Psychology through The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. This full-time program concentrated on Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Develop leadership methods and techniques through studies including but not limited to:
- Career development theories
- Open Systems Theory
- Virtual and Global Leadership
Practitioner faculty bring years of experience to the virtual classroom, providing students with the skills necessary to assess and intervene in organizational conflict and conduct other successful business practices. Graduates with this advanced degree may find pursuable pathways with businesses, CEOs, human resources, and more. Explore the foundations in the principles of psychology applicable to leadership positions in global organizations with The Chicago School online.
- Three or more years of work experience is preferred
- A master’s degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official college/university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
Requires two brief on campus esidencies.