The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers the online Master of Public Health. This program is designed to help students develop a global mindset to respond to the challenges of a highly interconnected world. Students will learn how to examine and analyze health issues and the needs of certain populations. In addition, students will be able to communicate strategies that serve to improve public health outcomes.
Concentrations available with this degree:
- Mental & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health – students gain an understanding of the psychological aspects of health and wellness and develop effective community public health interventions to support mental health
- Public Policy Development & Advocacy – students develop skills essential to community engagement, collective policy development and advocacy at the local, state, and national levels
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official College/University Transcripts