Texas Woman's University offers an online Master of Science in Education / Deaf Education. Through the online curriculum, students will study evidence-based skills on communication, language, and content delivery for deaf learners. With this program, students learn to serve this population of students.
- Hold an earned bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting agency, or an equivalent
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA for the last 60 hours of undergraduate study and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all prior graduate work
- Satisfy any additional requirements of an individual academic component for admission to a specific graduate program offered by that component
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores
- Nine semester credit hours of sign language
- Access to a school for children who are deaf or hard of hearing
Note: TWU is unable to offer a pathway for Texas certification for out-of-state students. Please contact your state’s education agency for information on becoming certified in your state or request for more information.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges