Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in University Studies
Texas Tech University

Program Details

Texas Tech University online offers a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degree in University Studies to the nontraditional student.  This interdisciplinary program is customizable with the help of an advisor.  Students are able to combine studies from across departments into three distinct areas of study.

Combinations of courses students choose are normally unavailable in an existing degree program.  The flexibility of the BA and BS degrees in University Studies allows unique pathways aligned with personal, professional, and academic goals.  Expand career opportunities by fine tuning a curriculum to match specific interests and skills with Texas Tech University online.


  • A high school diploma or GED
  • Transcripts

School Accreditation Statement

Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges