Texas Christian University
Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Texas Christian University is an innovative, solution-focused program designed to prepare advanced practice nurses to lead efforts in solving complex health care issues and developing new health care opportunities. The focus is heavily on practice that is innovative and evidence-based, reflecting the application of credible research findings and theories to improving health care outcomes. Graduates are prepared to assume clinical leadership positions in a variety of fields, including:
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,555.00
Out of State Rate:$1,555.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$46,650.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$46,650.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Master’s degree with focus in specialty nursing or administration and minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0/4.0
- Receipt of two official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended sent directly to the DNP Office
- Unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in United States
- Resume or curriculum vita
- Three professional references (suggestions are from a supervisor, previous faculty or other professional reference) sent directly to the DNP Office
- Satisfactory completion of in-person interview; and
- An essay addressing (1) specific personal, academic, and/or professional strengths or accomplishments and how these qualify you as a strong candidate for the TCU DNP program, (2) your interest in a practice doctorate and how the program goals will help you achieve your goals, and (3) an overview of your proposed area of interest for your final capstone project. The essay is to be double spaced with one inch margins; Times New Roman 12 font; and, a maximum of two pages.
- Priority consideration given to applicants with at least two years’ experience in the post-master’s role
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.