Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is designed for the registered nurse who has completed an associate or diploma program in nursing and wishes to earn their bachelor's degree to advance their nursing career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Community Health
- Professional Nursing Issues
- Health Assessment
- Family Nursing
- Nurse as Educator
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$306.82
Out of State Rate:$694.85
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary. Tuition is based on a full-time student enrolled in 15 credits per semester.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $4,817.47
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $11,219.97
- Distance Education Fee (per course): $50-100
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $40
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing major: 33 credits
- Completion of a nationally accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Must hold current RN licensure in the state of Texas*
- Completion of core curriculum and required support courses prior to admission
- Acceptance also based on GPA for last 60 hours
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.