Master of Science in Nursing
Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi
The online MSN degree program from Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi prepares registered nurses to practice in advanced clinical and leadership positions. Because courses are delivered 100% online, students can remain in the communities where they live and work while completing program requirements. Students may customize their degree to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following specializations:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Leadership in Nursing Systems
- Nurse Educator
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Complete an application to the University for admission to graduate study and to the MSN Program for degree student status.
- Provide evidence of a current valid unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse with authorization to practice in Texas.
- Have earned a satisfactory GPA: 3.00 GPA on the last 60 semester hours.
- Write an original essay describing professional goals associated with graduate nursing education.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
- Provide a current resume.
Offering more than 60 of the most popular degree programs in the state, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi has proudly provided a solid academic reputation, renowned faculty, and highly-rated degree programs since 1947. In 1989, the University joined the A&M System and has, since, grown to five colleges.
A&M-Corpus Christi offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees within the following colleges:
- Education and Human Development
- Liberal Arts
- Nursing and Health Sciences
- Science and Engineering
Through Island Online, students can earn degrees and licensure from all five colleges.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.