Advance your accounting career in as little as one year with this online Master of Accountancy program. The MAcc degree is designed to help prepare professional accountants for high-level positions in the field.
With this online Accounting degree, you will learn to be an effective communicator, competent in business practices, a skilled decision maker, and a good citizen. Coursework helps fulfill educational requirements for CPA certification. Students should ensure this program meets their state-level requirements.
Students can choose from course topics including:
- Advanced auditing and assurance services
- Federal income tax
- Professional accounting research
- Cost accounting
- Accounting information systems
- Legal environment of business
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE
Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample
- GMAT/GRE waiver available for applicants with a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, 3.25 GPA for the last 60 credit hours, and grade B or better in college algebra or higher.