The online Master of Science in Health, Kinesiology and Sports Studies program is available in these concentrations online: Athletic Administration, Health Promotion, and Physical Education Pedagogy. The Exercise Science concentration is a hybrid program. Educators will learn about different areas of health, wellness, and laws in the field.
This degree program requires 30-36 credits for completion.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 3.0 or higher overall GPA or a minimum 3.0 GPA on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework
- Two recommendation forms attesting to the applicant’s readiness and academic performance
- A 1-2 page personal statement describing the student’s background, goals, and desired concentration
- One of the following:
- Official GRE Score, or
- An awarded bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university with an overall GPA of 3.00, or
- An awarded master's degree from a regionally accredited university with an overall GPA of at least a 3.25 on the degree
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges